Very few lawyers understand and speak the language of creative people. I feel lucky that my brain works that way. Sometimes I can’t believe that my job is to help creative people and business protect and make money off the creations they have poured their hearts and souls into.
I started creating this firm my first year of law school. I took internships that taught me how to listen to my clients, find creative legal solutions, and how to serve creative people. I imagined a law firm that wasn’t in direct conflict with the needs of creative individuals and businesses. I feel incredibly lucky that I get to try to create that kind of firm each day.
You can see the types of services I generally offer here, and if you are interested in learning if we might work well together on your creative-related legal issue, please call me at 415-617-9278 or contact me.
Interesting Facts About Me
- I spent an entire summer touring the National Parks of the Western United States.
- I look forward all year to going to the San Francisco Giants home opener.
- I recently became obsessed with pickling fruit. So far I’ve determined that pickled grapes, cherries, and pineapple are delicious.
- I have a soft-spot for crime dramas and have wasted an entire day on vintage Law & Order.
- My first public showing of one of my photographs was at the County Fair.
Less Interesting Facts About Me
J.D., Golden Gate School of Law, 2011
B.S., University of California, Davis, 2001
State Bar of California, 2011
United States District Court, Northern District of California, 2011
California Lawyers for the Arts